Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 Crescent
Ingredients2 (8 each) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
1 can (12oz) 7 Up (or Mountain Dew)
2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash the apples, peel and cut into eight equal slices.
3. Unwrap the crescent roll and separate the triangles.
4. Place a piece of apple on each triangle of dough (on a wider side) and roll it in a croissant.
5. Butter a 13 x 9inch baking dish.
6. In a separate bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla, mix until you get a liquid mixture without lumps and pour over the rolls.
7. Pour soda (7up or Mountain Dew) between rolls (but not over) and bake for 3545 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, mmmmm ... Ahmazing !
Source : sugarapron.com