Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
I found this recipe on Pinterest. It originally came from here
- 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 cans (10.5oz) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (14oz) Chicken Broth
- 1 medium White Onion, diced
- 4 Large Flaky Refrigerator Biscuits (half a can)
Place thawed chicken in crock pot. Top with butter add cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and onions. Cook on high 4-6 hours or on low for 8 hours.
After the chicken has cooked for the proper amount of time cut each biscuit into small pieces(appox. 9 each). Add biscuits and continue to cook 30 mins to an hour longer, or until the biscuits are done. It took an hour in my crock pot.
Remove chicken and shred. After shredded place chicken back into crockpot and mix. Serve hot.