Source : eatatallies.com
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 large marshmallows
- Melted butter
- Give each child one triangle shaped section of crescent roll. This represents the tomb.
- Each child takes one marshmallow which represents the body of Christ.
- Dip the marshmallow in the butter and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture. This represents the oils and spices the body was anointed with upon burial.
- Lay the marshmallow on the dough and carefully wrap it around the marshmallow.
- Make sure all seams are pinched together well. (Otherwise the marshmallow will "ooze" out of the seams)
- Bake according to package directions.