- For one serving:
- 1 bramley apple (200g)
- 10g oats
- Seasoning (sugar, cinnamon)
- Peel and chop up the apple into quarters.
- Add 100ml of water to a frying pan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer apples in water.
- Sprinkle apples with sugar and cinnamon.
- Simmer till apples become soft and
- brown, topping up with water when it reduces.
- Serve the apples with a sprinkle of oats.
Why this meal is so good
This has all of the basic ingredients to make a traditional apple crumble… minus
all the butter. Making it a much healthier version of the classic desert, but equally